Every parent has to go through a tough time in deciding the ideal school for their child. While there are a number of options to choose from, there are many parents who prefer a private school over a Government school. Parents tend to scout for schools and carry out thorough research on the same before they decide to admit their child into one. Here are the reasons why parents consider private schools as a worth financial investment:
- Academic opportunities: One of the well-known benefits of private schools is that they offer exceptional education experience through advanced placement courses, extracurricular activities and student exchange programs. This allows the child to grow and develop an interest across different fields.
- Limited students in a class: Private schools are known to have lesser number of students in a class as compared to public schools. This ensures that the teacher pays adequate attention to every child and helps them work on their weaknesses.
- Active parental involvement: Private schools allow open communication between the parents and the teachers. They make parents a priority in their community and are open to receive feedback from them. Parents are an active part of the parent-teacher meetings, family camping weekends and other social events. This allows the strengthening of parent-teacher relationships.
- Safe environment: Private schools have a reputation of maintaining high standards in terms of respect and discipline. There are less number of students and a higher staff which allows the control of the school and school grounds. The entire environment in private school is safe and secure for the child.
- Dedicated teachers: One prominent reason for choosing private school is the dedicated and experienced teachers. The teachers are passionate about teaching and are highly qualified, which allows the students to gain maximum knowledge from them. The act as role models for the students and motivate them to achieve their goals.
- Ample resources: In private schools, there are a number of resources that help the students learn. The resources are available for arts, sports, in the classroom and beyond. A number of after-school activities are also organized in order to allow the students explore their interest and talents.
- Extracurricular activities: Academics is an important part of private school, but they also lay importance on a strong all-round development of the child. They encourage participation and involvement into arts, music, clubs and other activities. This allows the student to develop an interest in areas other than the curriculum and helps stimulate their studies.
The Milbourne Lodge private school is located in Esher, Surrey and is known to be a renowned private school for private, pre-prep and prep school. It has an excellent academic record and offers a number of co-curricular activities for the child to participate in. The school is known to have a secure and student-friendly environment that allows the child to grow at their own pace. In addition, the staff is highly qualified and nurtures individual progress.